Due to national restrictions and for the safety of everyone, the 2021 relay will be run in a slightly different format to normal. Please read the instructions below:
• We will make all of the routes and route maps public.
• Everyone can look through them and chose the routes they want to ride.
• This years relay will not be continuous like it normally is, so you can chose your own time and date to ride anytime during July, August or September.
• Routes can be used by as many people as you like, as many times as you like.
• We will make the fundraising packs (including sponsorship forms) available to download so that you can get your friends, family, work colleagues & local communities to sponsor you & help us raise funds for Metal Health Research UK.
• Due to this alternative format we are asking everyone who rides to bring their own teddy bear/cuddly toy to use when taking pictures. This means nothing is being passed from rider to rider but we can still fill facebook with Relay Riders bears!
The buttons below will take you to the full list of routes for 2021, this will allow you to find routes that are in your area or if you’re feeling adventurous you can chose routes from all over the UK and have an adventure!
Once you have decided what routes you want to ride let us know where and when so we can let the rest of the group know.